Our facility is open at this time and complying with the Health Officer's Mandatory Directives issued in Santa Clara County on November 30th, 2020. We have created and implemented the following social distancing protocol at our facility:
- Face coverings are required by all patients and staff.
- All patients must wash their hands upon arrival and before leaving.
- Patients will be screened before given an appointment
- Patients that are sick (fever/cough) will be denied an appointment until cleared by a doctor as non-contagious and symptoms are gone.
- Patients entering Santa Clara County must quarantine for 14 days upon return from travel of more than 150 miles.
- Staff who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms will not be working until cleared by a doctor as non-contagious and symptoms are gone.
- A limited number of patients will be allowed in the clinic at one time in order to maintain at least 6 feet social distancing from individuals. Please keep in mind that this may lead to limited appointment availability.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, as well as two hand washing stations throughout the clinic.
- Apple pay may be used for contactless payment, and payment portals will be cleaned after every interaction.
- All equipment and tables will be disinfected after each use.
- All tables and equipment are at least 6 feet apart.
- Patients may bring their own cloth towel, although some will be available in the clinic.
- Medical Library - get information on the conditions we treat and how we treat them.
- Insurance - get information on the insurance carriers with which we work.
- Patient Forms - save time on your first visit by downloading and completing the patient forms before you go in for your appointment.
- Reviews - read the nice things people have to say about us.
- Links - outside resources with information on physical therapy and other health related topics.
- FAQ - answers to commonly asked questions on what to expect when you come in for your first visit.