Our facility is open at this time and complying with the Health Officer Order to Shelter in Place issued in Santa Clara County. We have created and implemented the following social distancing protocol at our facility:
- Face coverings are required by all patients and staff.
- All patients must wash their hands upon arriving and before leaving.
- Patients will be screened before given an appointment.
- Patients that are sick (fever/cough) will be denied an appointment until cleared by a doctor as non-contagious and symptoms are gone.
- Patients who have travelled or been in contact with anyone who has travelled in the past 30 days, will be denied an appointment for 14 days from last exposure.
- Staff who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms will not be working until clearedby a doctor as non-contagious and symptoms are gone.
- Only a limited number of patients will be allowed in the clinic at one time in order to maintain at least 6 feet social distancing from individuals. Please keep in mind that this may lead to limited appointment availability.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, as well as two handwashing stations throughout the clinic.
- Apple pay may be used for contactless payment, and payment portals will be cleaned after every interaction.
- All equipment and tables will be disinfected after each use.
- All tables and equipment are at least 6 feet apart.
We will continue to comply with all Santa Clara County orders and help in flattening the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic. According to Dr. Luis Matos, an expert in host/pathogen interactions, physical therapists play an important role in helping people improve and keep them out of doctor offices/ER's. This will limit the exposure of these patients as well as keep medical teams free to treat those impacted by COVID-19.Click Here For COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for Patients
- Medical Library - get information on the conditions we treat and how we treat them.
- Insurance - get information on the insurance carriers with which we work.
- Patient Forms - save time on your first visit by downloading and completing the patient forms before you go in for your appointment.
- Reviews - read the nice things people have to say about us.
- Links - outside resources with information on physical therapy and other health related topics.
- FAQ - answers to commonly asked questions on what to expect when you come in for your first visit.