Our facility is open at this time and complying with the Health Officer's Mandatory Directives issued in Santa Clara County on November 30th, 2020. We have created and implemented the following social distancing protocol at our facility:
- Face coverings are required by all patients and staff.
- All patients must wash their hands upon arrival and before leaving.
- Patients will be screened before given an appointment
- Patients that are sick (fever/cough) will be denied an appointment until cleared by a doctor as non-contagious and symptoms are gone.
- Patients entering Santa Clara County must quarantine for 14 days upon return from travel of more than 150 miles.
- Staff who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms will not be working until cleared by a doctor as non-contagious and symptoms are gone.
- A limited number of patients will be allowed in the clinic at one time in order to maintain at least 6 feet social distancing from individuals. Please keep in mind that this may lead to limited appointment availability.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, as well as two hand washing stations throughout the clinic.
- Apple pay may be used for contactless payment, and payment portals will be cleaned after every interaction.
- All equipment and tables will be disinfected after each use.
- All tables and equipment are at least 6 feet apart.
- Patients may bring their own cloth towel, although some will be available in the clinic.
Looking for high quality physical therapy in Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, and North San Jose?At City Sport Physical Therapy, we help people from all walks of life feel and function at their best - always with personal, friendly care.
Free Injury ScreenCall Us and schedule a time to come in and see us. We will tell you if we can help you.
Experienced Physical Therapy Solutions:
- Hands-on care for all Types of Musculoskeletal Pain & Dysfunction
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Expertise with Sports Injury Rehab & Training
- Diabetic Care Featuring Anodyne® Therapy
- Balance Training & Evaluation
- Work Injury Rehab, Work Hardening & Modified Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Auto Accident Rehabilitation
- Sports Specific Training: Baseball, Football, Soccer, Basketball, Hockey and Tennis
Why do I need a fitness evaluation?The evaluation will help prevent injury and better focus on specific exercises to regain optimal results with your exercise program and personal trainer. The evaluation will compare measurements of range of motion, strength, balance, heart rate and blood pressure for a population of people that are similar to your age and gender. With the information we will determine the areas that may need additional evaluation and or emphasize to optimize your exercise program.
Service & Convenience:
- Flexible Appointment Times & Quick Scheduling for New Patients
- Complimentary Injury Evaluation
- We Accept all PPO Insurance, as well as Medicare and Workers' Compensation
- Comfortable Environment & One-on-one Care
- Se Habla Español
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7am - 5pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7am - 10am
- Earlier appointments upon request