Our facility is open at this time and complying with the Health Officer's Mandatory Directives issued in Santa Clara County on November 30th, 2020. We have created and implemented the following social distancing protocol at our facility:
- Face coverings are required by all patients and staff.
- All patients must wash their hands upon arrival and before leaving.
- Patients will be screened before given an appointment
- Patients that are sick (fever/cough) will be denied an appointment until cleared by a doctor as non-contagious and symptoms are gone.
- Patients entering Santa Clara County must quarantine for 14 days upon return from travel of more than 150 miles.
- Staff who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms will not be working until cleared by a doctor as non-contagious and symptoms are gone.
- A limited number of patients will be allowed in the clinic at one time in order to maintain at least 6 feet social distancing from individuals. Please keep in mind that this may lead to limited appointment availability.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, as well as two hand washing stations throughout the clinic.
- Apple pay may be used for contactless payment, and payment portals will be cleaned after every interaction.
- All equipment and tables will be disinfected after each use.
- All tables and equipment are at least 6 feet apart.
- Patients may bring their own cloth towel, although some will be available in the clinic.
Solutions That Work
Trusted Therapy Solutions That Work For You
Athletes and people recovering from surgery get the results they need with us. No matter what's causing your back, neck or other musculoskeletal problem, we can help.
- Hands-on manual therapy & massage, backed by Scott's years of experience & excellent qualifications.
- The latest treatment options - including technologies to enhance circulation, range-of-motion, balance, pain-relief, strengthening and enhanced function.
- One-on-one athletic training & rehabilitation.
Getting You Back in Your Game
A sports injury can be painful and incredibly frustrating. It doesn't just hurt - it can keep you from the activities you love and from maintaining your healthy routine.
We'll help you heal in a safe, timely manner. People at all levels of fitness count on us for physical therapy and athletic training, designed for their unique needs and goals. Whether it's a sprain or strain, or a more serious injury, see City Sport Physical Therapy.
It may be possible to resolve the injury with physical therapy alone. If surgery is still needed, your recovery will be swifter and easier due to the increased strength, range of motion and a decrease in swelling and pain prior to the procedure.
Post-surgical Rehab With a Skilled, Caring Touch
If you are going to have surgery, talk with Scott first. Scott cares about your comfort and results and offers the rehabilitation expertise you and your doctor can feel good about. He provides skilled post-surgical rehabilitation for the knee, shoulder, back or neck, as well as the foot or ankle. Scott also helps people heal and regain function after hip, shoulder and ankle replacements. This includes rehabilitation for the latest hip resurfacing surgery techniques.
We look forward to making a difference in your life with the experienced, personal physical therapy you deserve.
Call and schedule your appointment today: (408) 773-8884